Braunton and Woolacombe firefighters called to North Buckland kitchen fire
FIRE engines from Braunton and Woolacombe station were called to a house in North Buckland, near Braunton, on Saturday afternoon to deal with a kitchen fire.
The crews were responding to a call received at 4.06pm, with the fire reported to have started because a stove at the home was spurting flame.
After arriving at the scene the crews found the small fire, in an oil fired stove, was already out.
Firefighters inspected the stove using a thermal image camera to make sure it was safe. The stove was damaged by the fire, but the rest of the kitchen escaped damage.
A Gift Voucher for a 2 hour SUP lesson on any of our programmed dates between April and September 2014. £19.50 for 1 person or £33 for 2 people with this voucher
Terms: Voucher must be present at point of sale. Standard MBC T's & C's apply please see our website for details
Contact: 01752 404567
Valid until: Tuesday, December 24 2013