Burning telegraph pole causes power cut
Flames were seen shooting from an electricity pole during a power cut in Hayle. A concerned member of the public called 999 just before 3am yesterday near St George's Walk, between Phillack and Hayle. It happened at the same time that there was a power cut in the area. A fire service spokeswoman said: "Firefighters located an electricity pole that had been on fire. They stood by until the incident was left in the care of electrical engineers."
Sign up NOW for a 6 week training program starting in January 2014 and get a 30% discount!
Start a fresh in 2014 with a Personal Trainer! I come to you and design a program to achieve your goals!!
Terms: Within the Mid-North Devon Region. One Voucher per person.
Contact: 07855 055 682
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014