Carbon monoxide leak leaves Ottery St Mary family in hospital
A family are recovering in hospital after being poisoned by carbon monoxide.
Firefighters from Ottery St Mary and Middlemoor were called to reports of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding at Hill View in Ottery St Mary at 7:12am today.
Firefighters found the family had already been evacuated and were being taken to hospital.
A further seven people were evacuated to the fresh air and were being treated by ambulance personnel on the scene.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Crews obtained a reading which was found to be higher then the safe level.
A gas engineer was also in attendance.