Crews tackle chimney fire in Ottery St Mary
Firefighters tackled a chimney fire in Ottery St Mary for over three hours last night.
One crew from the town attended the incident in Yonder Street at around 10.45pm.
Upon arrival, firefighters confirmed a chimney fire involving a slate roof and Rayburn Range cooker.
Crews used chimney gear to assist with extinguishing the blaze.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013
At 2am, crews confirmed the fire was extinguished and the area was safe.
No injuries were reported.