Fire in Dawlish - man rescued
The Fire Service received a report of a fire in a sheltered accommodation residence at Exeter Road, Dawlish, on Friday evening. One person was believed to still be inside the building.
Two appliances were mobilised from Dawlish and Teignmouth fire stations and an ambulance was called. Group Commander Alford also attended.
Upon arrival crews confirmed a fire involving a chair in a ground floor flat and led a man to safety and fresh air. They used one hose-reel jet to deal with the fire. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Sign up NOW for a 6 week training program starting in January 2014 and get a 30% discount!
Start a fresh in 2014 with a Personal Trainer! I come to you and design a program to achieve your goals!!
Terms: Within the Mid-North Devon Region. One Voucher per person.
Contact: 07855 055 682
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014