Garage fire in Exmouth
Devon and Somerset Fire Service was called out to reports of a fire in a garage at Maple Drive, Exmouth, on Friday evening.
Two appliances from Exmouth were mobilised to this incident.
Upon arrival crews were able to determine that there was smoke issuing from the garage. Crews got to work using 1 hose reel jet and 4 breathing apparatus, together with a covering jet.
The crew later confirmed that the small fire in garage had been extinguished, which had been started by an electrical fault in a freezer.
NEW FROM SYMPLY - a wet dog food in a tray freshly steamed with real meat and veg you can see minimum of 68% meat content up to 72% in the adult trays.
Terms: Come and try tray at introductory price of £1
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014