Garage fire in Exmouth
Devon and Somerset Fire Service was called out to reports of a fire in a garage at Maple Drive, Exmouth, on Friday evening.
Two appliances from Exmouth were mobilised to this incident.
Upon arrival crews were able to determine that there was smoke issuing from the garage. Crews got to work using 1 hose reel jet and 4 breathing apparatus, together with a covering jet.
The crew later confirmed that the small fire in garage had been extinguished, which had been started by an electrical fault in a freezer.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013