Kitchen fire in Bideford
Two fire appliances from Bideford and one from Appledore were mobilised on Friday evening to reports of a kitchen fire at Ridgeway Court, Westward Ho, Bideford.
Upon arrival crews confirmed a small fire in the ground floor kitchen involving the cooker and floor. Crews set to work to extinguish using two breathing apparatus, two water jets and a ventilation fan.
Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service said that the cause was accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013