Kitchen fire in Combe Martin house
A man was treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Combe Martin this morning.
Two fire crews, from Combe Martin and Ilfracombe, were called to the heavily smoke logged house on West Challacombe Lane at 8:41am.
A man was found to have suffered smoke inhalation and was treated by paramedics.
The fire involved the kitchen of a single storey property measuring eight metres by fourteen metres.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: "The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental."