Kitchen fire in Paignton
The Fire Service received a call from a concerned neighbour to alarms operating and wisps of smoke inside a domestic property at Occombe Valley Road, Windmill, Paignton. Two fire appliances from Paignton fire station attended.
Fire crews confirmed smoke inside a two storey house and gained entry via a first floor window.
Crews found a small fire involving a gas cooker within the ground floor kitchen, which was extinguished by breathing apparatus wearers, one hose reel jet and a positive pressure ventilation fan. The property was slightly damaged by smoke.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental. No-one was hurt.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013