Kitchen fire at house in Newton Abbot
Two fire engines from Newton Abbot were sent to reports of a blaze in the kitchen of a house in Newton Abbot today.
It happened on Halcyon Road at 11am.
The fire was accidental and out on arrival of the Fire Service.
Damage was confined to a pan that had been left unattended.
NEW IN : for those cold winter nights highland check dog and cat beds in stock, fleecy and washable ideal for those nights snuggling by the fire...... available in 3 colourways
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Saturday, January 25 2014