Look fresh and bright despite the long hours
THERE are some amazing products to keep you looking fresh and professional all day in the office. Air-conditioning, unflattering lighting and long hours can make your skin look dull and tired. Opt for products that are long lasting and simple to apply that give a fresh glow. Look great with minimal touch-ups.
1. A great foundation: Create a makeup base that is long wearing, but also light. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Make-up, (Banburys, £24) will last all day and also reduces the look of pores.
2. Conceal flaws: Use Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer, £5.99, under eyes and on any blemishes.
3. Glowing skin: For a youthful healthy look apply Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator (Boots, £11.99) on your cheekbones, cupids bow and below the arch of your brows.
NEW IN : for those cold winter nights highland check dog and cat beds in stock, fleecy and washable ideal for those nights snuggling by the fire...... available in 3 colourways
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Saturday, January 25 2014
4. A pop of colour: Harsh lighting in the office can drain the colour from your cheeks. Use Bourjois Blush in De Roses Brune (Superdrug, £5.99) on the apples of your cheeks.
5. Add definition: For a professional finish, draw gel eyeliner along the top lash line and wiggle it into the lashes to add definition. Stay clear of black and choose a plumy colour such as L'Oreal Super Liner Gelmatic in Deep Violet (Boots, £5.99). Finish with Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Rich Black (Superdrug, £9.99).