Woman treated after Torquay kitchen fire
AN ELDERLY woman was treated for the effects of smoke after a fire in Torquay early today.
The alarm was raised just after 7am at the house in Happaway Road, Barton.
Two appliances from Torquay were sent, and discovered a small electrical fire.
An ambulance was requested to tend to the man suffering smoke inhalation.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Crews used one dry power extingush and small tools to extingish the fire, and the woman was taken to hospital.
Western Power cut the electrical supply to the ground floor kitchen.