Man treated for smoke inhalation after Devonport flat fire
A man has been treated for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at a Devonport flat early this morning.
Fire crews were called to Chapel Street just before 6am after reports of a fire alarm sounding.
On arrival, they requested an ambulance and led a man to safety who was suffering the effects of breathing in smoke.
A fire service spokesman said the blaze, on the ground floor of a three storey mid terraced property, was accidental.
NEW FROM SYMPLY - a wet dog food in a tray freshly steamed with real meat and veg you can see minimum of 68% meat content up to 72% in the adult trays.
Terms: Come and try tray at introductory price of £1
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014