Man treated for smoke inhalation after Exeter fire
An Exeter man was treated for smoke inhalation following a small kitchen fire at his home.
Fire crews were alerted by the ambulance service who had been called to a property in Howell Road early on Saturday morning.
Crews from Dane’s Castle and Middlemoor fire stations attended what they later described as a ‘small fire within a ground floor kitchen at the rear of a two storey property measuring ten metres by fifteen metres’.
The fire was out on the arrival of fire crews who inspected and ventilated the property using positive pressure ventilation fan.
NEW FROM SYMPLY - a wet dog food in a tray freshly steamed with real meat and veg you can see minimum of 68% meat content up to 72% in the adult trays.
Terms: Come and try tray at introductory price of £1
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.