Man and woman given oxygen after chip pan fire in Langleigh Park, Ilfracombe
A man and a woman received oxygen treatment after a chip pan +fire filled their home with smoke in Ilfracombe yesterday evening.
Two fire crews and an ambulance were called to 27 Langleigh Park around 6.20pm yesterday.
Speaking at the scene incident commander Mark Creek said: "The man and the woman who lie at the house were outside on arrival.
"We have given them some oxygen because they had inhaled smoke from the fire.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
"We isolated the gas supply to the property and extinguished the fire using one hose and thermal imaging equipment.
"We are currently assessing the amount of damage in the kitchen and ventilating the house to get rid of all the smoke."
The man and woman were treated by ambulance staff on the scene but are not believed to have any serious injuries.