Melted fusebox glowing red with heat tackled by 12 firefighters
A fusebox grew so hot it melted and the backing board began to glow red as firefighters fought to prevent a blaze near Plymouth.
12 firefighters were sent to Vollards Lane, Hatt, Saltash at 2.46am today to a property where the fuse box had overheated and melted.
Cornwall fire service says the backing board was glowing red with heat.
Crews remained defensive on scene with two carbon dioxide fire extinguishers ready in case the backing board ignited.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Crews remained on scene until Western Power engineers were in attendance to make the electrics safe.