Pet rescue after fire breaks out at house
A cat had to be rescued from a house fire in North Devon yesterday afternoon. Fire service personnel managed to free the animal from the bungalow in Barnstaple. Around 30%of the property was damaged by fire and around 90% was damaged by smoke. In a separate incident, a man and a woman required oxygen treatment after a chip pan fire filled their home with smoke in Ilfracombe on Saturday evening. They were treated by ambulance staff on the scene but were not thought to have sustained any serious injuries. Two fire crews and an ambulance attended the incident on Langleigh Park.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013