Plymouth man rescued from flat blaze in Efford
A man was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation after a late night fire at a flat in Plymouth.
Crews from Greenbank and Crownhill were alerted to the incident at 11.30pm on Saturday after reports of smoke in a four-storey block of flats in Torridge Way, Efford.
Firefighters had to rescue a man from a first floor flat and he was treated by paramedics at the scene.
The fire, involving a cooker, was extinguished using a one jet. The fire damage was confined to the kitchen. Firefighters said the cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013