Severe weather conditions close several Devon roads
The heavy rains and winds are beginning to take their toll on Devon's road system with several roads closed because of the extreme weather and traffic moving slowly in other places
There are reports of the following roads being affected:
- Exeter Road in Sampford Peverell. Flooding has closed the road in both directions between the Sampford Peverell junction and the Halberton junction.
- The B3181 in Cullompton. The road is closed in both directions between the Knightswood junction and the Sidmouth Road junction because of flooding.
- The B3344 in Chudleigh. The road is closed in both directions between the Old Way junction and the B3193 junction.
- Stonewall Lane in Crediton is partially blocked in both directions between the Higher Road junction and the Pounds Hill junction, because of a fallen tree.
- Portland Avenue in Exmouth. A large hole (4-5') has opened up on in the road.
- The road near to the Donkey Sanctuary, Sidmouth, is closed because of flooding
- The road from Heasley Mill to Great Heasley near North Molton is damaged.
- At the Torpoint Ferry in Plymouth there are reports of waiting times of 15 minutes.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013