Teenager sets himself alight in council office
An angry teenager frustrated with his application for a council home set himself on fire in his local housing office.
The 18-year-old was in dispute over a re-housing application, with staff in a branch of Connections in Torquay, on December 7.
He claimed he was about to be left homeless and poured lighter fluid over his body.
The teenager then produced a cigarette lighter and ignited the fluid.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
A security guard dragged the burning man outside and put out the flames by rolling him on the floor.
The teenager was taken to hospital with leg burns and later discharged.