Woman escapes from blazing home with dog
A woman and a dog escaped from a burning house after neighbours grabbed a ladder for them to climb out of a first floor window to safety.
Fire crews were called to East Street, South Molton, Devon at just after 7.10am yesterday.
Two fire engines attended the scene after flames broke out in the living room.
Fire chiefs said the blaze involved contents of the fireplace and was accidental.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, May 26 2013
Crews put it out after two members of the team put on breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet.
The woman and dog were out of the property by the time crews arrived.