Woman treated after Torquay kitchen fire
AN ELDERLY woman was treated for the effects of smoke after a fire in Torquay early today.
The alarm was raised just after 7am at the house in Happaway Road, Barton.
Two appliances from Torquay were sent, and discovered a small electrical fire.
An ambulance was requested to tend to the man suffering smoke inhalation.
Sign up NOW for a 6 week training program starting in January 2014 and get a 30% discount!
Start a fresh in 2014 with a Personal Trainer! I come to you and design a program to achieve your goals!!
Terms: Within the Mid-North Devon Region. One Voucher per person.
Contact: 07855 055 682
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014
Crews used one dry power extingush and small tools to extingish the fire, and the woman was taken to hospital.
Western Power cut the electrical supply to the ground floor kitchen.