Fire crew rescues man unconscious in flat
An investigation is under way after a man was found bleeding and unconscious in a Devon flat.
The alarm was raised at 6.30am at Kings Market in Fore Street, Kingsbridge, after a neighbour reported a smoke detector sounding for hours, but no sign of fire, and music playing in the background.
A fire service spokesman said the crew had to get in through a window and once inside found a 40-year-old man unconscious on the floor.
Food that had been left unattended on the cooker had been on fire, but was out. The man was taken to hospital by ambulance crews.
Sign up NOW for a 6 week training program starting in January 2014 and get a 30% discount!
Start a fresh in 2014 with a Personal Trainer! I come to you and design a program to achieve your goals!!
Terms: Within the Mid-North Devon Region. One Voucher per person.
Contact: 07855 055 682
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014