Fire crews called to Centrax in Newton Abbot
EMPLOYEES at Centrax in Newton Abbot were evacuated today after a fire in an extractor unit.
The small blaze was put out by employees using powder but a fire crew attended at about 1.40pm to make sure the scene was safe.
A spokesman for the engineering firm said workers were out of the building for about half an hour.
The fire was caused by a motor in the unit and damage limited to the extractor.
NEW FROM SYMPLY - a wet dog food in a tray freshly steamed with real meat and veg you can see minimum of 68% meat content up to 72% in the adult trays.
Terms: Come and try tray at introductory price of £1
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014