Fire crews tackle bedroom blaze
Firefighters from Bude were called to a fire in the village of Marhamchurch in the early hours of yesterday. Crews, who had been alerted at 1.25am, arrived to find a first-floor bedroom of a semi-detached property was well alight. Four officers wearing breathing apparatus, used two hose reels to extinguish the fire. A thermal imaging camera was used to check for fire spread in surrounding bedrooms and loft space. Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service said the fire had started accidentally.
NEW IN : for those cold winter nights highland check dog and cat beds in stock, fleecy and washable ideal for those nights snuggling by the fire...... available in 3 colourways
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Saturday, January 25 2014