Fire crews tackle blaze near Okehampton
A fire crew attended a chimney fire near Okehampton early this morning.
The crew from Hatherleigh were called to the blaze in a property at Petrockstowe just before 7am.
The fire had been caused by a wood burning stove.
Firefighters tackled the blaze using a ladder and hose jet reel.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Wednesday, May 22 2013
The fire is believed to be accidental.