Fire crews tackle tumble dryer blaze in Plymouth flat
A TUMBLE drier fire caused extensive damage to a flat this afternoon.
Three fire crews from Camels Head and Greenbank stations went to the blaze in Honiton Close, Woodlands shortly after midday.
The blazing tumble drier was in the hallway so fire crews extinguished the flames with a hose.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset fire and rescue said: "The fire caused severe damage to the hallway, and the rest of the two storey terraced property was damaged by smoke.
NEW FROM SYMPLY - a wet dog food in a tray freshly steamed with real meat and veg you can see minimum of 68% meat content up to 72% in the adult trays.
Terms: Come and try tray at introductory price of £1
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Friday, January 31 2014
"Crews also used a pressure ventilation fan to clear the property."