Fire in kitchen of KFC in Exeter
THE chicken might have been a bit more fired than usual when fire broke out in a fast food outlet in Exeter in the early hours of the morning.
Two fire engines were called out at 1.28am to a blaze in the kitchen of KFC in South Street.
The kitchen was slightly damaged by the fire which involved a fat fryer and which the fire service has said was accidental. The shop was closed at the time of the fire.
The fire was extinguished by crews using two breathing apparatus, one hosereel jet and two dry powder extinguishers. The cause of fire was accidental.
NEW IN : for those cold winter nights highland check dog and cat beds in stock, fleecy and washable ideal for those nights snuggling by the fire...... available in 3 colourways
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Saturday, January 25 2014