Fire services called to chimney fire near Uplyme
The Fire Service received a call that a chimney on fire at Woodhouse Lane, Uplyme, near Lyme Regis. One fire appliance from Lyme Regis, Dorset attended.
Fire crews confirmed that a chimney was on fire in a domestic property.
The fire was extinguished by fire crews using chimney gear.
LANDLORDS Fixed price TENANT FIND only £275.00View details
First Let at only £275.00 NO VAT. Contact the office for more details and arrange your free valuation today.
Terms: £275.00 NO VAT on first let only.
Contact: 01803 221108
Valid until: Sunday, June 23 2013