Two trapped in house fire are rescued
Two people were rescued from a house fire in Devon in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Emergency services were called out at 3.30am to Knowle House Close, Kingsbridge, to reports of a kitchen fire which had trapped the occupants upstairs.
Three fire engines were sent to the scene and firemen using ladders were able to get to the first floor bedroom window and extract the two people safely.
The casualties were suffering from smoke inhalation and were treated by paramedics.
NEW IN : for those cold winter nights highland check dog and cat beds in stock, fleecy and washable ideal for those nights snuggling by the fire...... available in 3 colourways
Contact: 01271 440626
Valid until: Saturday, January 25 2014